Monday, July 27, 2009

I Love Dresses!






I am so in love with dresses! I like them casual, dressy, short and long...Needless to say, Overstock has a great selection, like the ones shown above (and the one from my older post). The first dress is absolutely stunning, especially on a sun-kissed skin tone. This selection also comes in lavender which is equally beautiful. The subtle sheen of the satin fabric makes it a knockout night-time choice as well as a glamorous pick for a daytime affair. The best part is the 46.99 pricetag!
The second is by Necessary Objects and is a steal at $36.99. I am normally not a fan of anything too fitted, but the knee length of this one balances it out and makes it provocative and sexy. Now it can be tricky to wear a tight red dress and not look desperate or slutty (now you know that I personally prefer the black) but the decolletage and all other body parts are well covered. All you see is a feminine silhouette and nothing is sexier than that!
The last, and not least, is a Calvin Klein number for a mere $85. I love it especially in white. I could see this paired with some strappy gold sandals (you could do flat for a more casual look) and a clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment