Thursday, June 17, 2010

Online Store of the Week

AND THE WINNER IS........
Arden B!!!! I have affectionately named them the store of the week not only because of the beauty and fashion forward style of the clothing offered but because this store literally makes me drool every time I visit! Check out some of my favorite yumminess offered from the store called Arden B (www.ardenb.com).

Here we have a look shown on the home page. The shorts are only $19!


Twofer Screen Print Halter is $34 but you get two tops!


These High Waist Tab Cuff Shorts are $19 and look good with anything (the above halter for example), but I am partial to the classic white shirt,gladiators and maybe an updated fedora....


This embellised one shoulder top is $44 and can be dressed up or down.


These drawstring harem pants are $49 and not for everyone, will look great paired with a simple fitted tank or tee.


This foil screen v-neck tunic can be worn as a dress or top for $39.


The tie dye knit dress ($59) is sure to turn heads at summer picnics as well as at any happy hour spot!


My favorite is the one shoulder zig zag maxi for $89.

No comments:

Post a Comment