Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting Ready for Fall!!!





As I browsed some of my favorite fashion websites, I couldn't help but realize that Fall was very close at hand. Normally I dislike colder weather, but this year I am acutally looking forward to cozy sweaters, Ugg boots and hot chocolate. I think maybe it's the fashion that has me anxious for the season...
The batwing tunic sweater shown above is one of my Fall faves. I could see it paired with skinny black jeans or leggings and a pair of congnac slouchy stiletto boots. The color is great also because it is right on trend with the rich jewel tones out for the colder months.
The next top is a great olive green v-neck dolman that I would pair with long lean jeans and a pair of sky high gold pumps. You could even pair this top with trousers for a more work-friendly look.
Finally the Grecian Slub top is a great look all around. Going out for drinks or dinner and even going to work will definitely be more fashionable while wearing this top in a deep burgundy color. All the above tops are from www.alloy.com and prices can't be beat with a range of 14.90 to 29.90.

No comments:

Post a Comment