Thursday, November 12, 2009

Speaking of....

Speaking of ankle booties, there was a pair that I saw in a late summer/early fall copy of a Victoria's Secret catalog that I really adored. When trying to find them for Tuesday's blog, they were nowhere to be found! Apparently they sold out very quickly from every retailer that carried them and they were even difficult to find in a google search. After strenuous hunting and digging, I found the best pictures I could. The booties are by Sam Edelman, are affectionately named 'Queenie' and were retailed for about $250 if I remember correctly. Sam Edelman's website promises to restock and we really hope they do. The booties are HOTTTT! I also discovered that fashionista Kim Kardashian was sporting a pair earlier in the year. Maybe that's why they sold out so quickly.....


No comments:

Post a Comment